Hey Friends and Family,
I wanted to do an update on Adelyn since she is 2 months old now! At her doctor's appointment this week we found out she is 8 lbs 9.9 oz (still smaller than Isaac when he was born) and 20 inches long. She is still my tiny baby but has grown a lot since she was born.
She may be small but she is starting to have a big personality! She is smiling more and more each day, she loves to be held and to cuddle. When she is in the mood she loves to lay on her play mat and make her toys rattle and jingle, her favorite toy is a little red fox. She still doesn't love tummy time and will get irritated and scoot all around when we put her on her stomach.
Isaac adores her. He has his moments but for the most part has been very sweet with her. He does call her Little Miss Fussy Pants when she starts crying! Last week when Brian and Isaac had the flu Adelyn and I stayed with my parents for several nights. Since we came back home on Wednesday Isaac has wanted to touch her and be around her even more but we have had to keep reminding him not to get in her face because he still has a cough.
Speaking of Isaac, he will be five next weekend! It is so hard to believe that my first baby is starting kindergarten in August. We got him registered at the school he will be going to a couple weeks ago and it was a very bittersweet moment.
As I was looking back at our blog I realized I never posted any pictures of Adelyn's nursery. We have a cute little woodland theme that Aunt Katie and Aunt Cam helped us with. They painted the crib and made all of the pictures on the walls.
Finally, I wanted to post our updated puzzle that will go in Adelyn's room when it is completed and her adoption is finalized. We are getting close to it being done!
We appreciate all of the prayers and support everyone has given us as well as the donations we have received for Adelyn's adoption. She is a sweet and special little girl and we are so glad she is a part of our family!!
I wanted to do an update on Adelyn since she is 2 months old now! At her doctor's appointment this week we found out she is 8 lbs 9.9 oz (still smaller than Isaac when he was born) and 20 inches long. She is still my tiny baby but has grown a lot since she was born.
She may be small but she is starting to have a big personality! She is smiling more and more each day, she loves to be held and to cuddle. When she is in the mood she loves to lay on her play mat and make her toys rattle and jingle, her favorite toy is a little red fox. She still doesn't love tummy time and will get irritated and scoot all around when we put her on her stomach.
Isaac adores her. He has his moments but for the most part has been very sweet with her. He does call her Little Miss Fussy Pants when she starts crying! Last week when Brian and Isaac had the flu Adelyn and I stayed with my parents for several nights. Since we came back home on Wednesday Isaac has wanted to touch her and be around her even more but we have had to keep reminding him not to get in her face because he still has a cough.
Speaking of Isaac, he will be five next weekend! It is so hard to believe that my first baby is starting kindergarten in August. We got him registered at the school he will be going to a couple weeks ago and it was a very bittersweet moment.
As I was looking back at our blog I realized I never posted any pictures of Adelyn's nursery. We have a cute little woodland theme that Aunt Katie and Aunt Cam helped us with. They painted the crib and made all of the pictures on the walls.
Finally, I wanted to post our updated puzzle that will go in Adelyn's room when it is completed and her adoption is finalized. We are getting close to it being done!
We appreciate all of the prayers and support everyone has given us as well as the donations we have received for Adelyn's adoption. She is a sweet and special little girl and we are so glad she is a part of our family!!





Comments
Post a Comment