Here We Are Again!

Well, we are doing this!  We are starting the process to adopt baby number 2!  It has been almost four years since Isaac was born and he is still a joy. We named him correctly because he brings so much laughter to our lives.  The past few months Brian and I have felt God's pull for us to adopt another baby and we are very excited about the start of this process.   Isaac has also said he really wants to be a big brother!

I have been looking back on our old posts and have made a few observations:

1. The six weeks that took place between Isaac being born and us getting to bring him home were the longest six weeks of my life.  In comparison, almost four years of having Isaac have flown by!  I can't believe he is about to turn 4!

2.  Brian and I have aged!  We look like babies in the pictures we posted last!  I guess having a kid will do that to ya.  ; )

3.  Not only do I look older but I have matured so much, and in the best of ways.  So far being in my thirties has been good for me.

4.  We still really love coffee!  To prove it here is a pic of our coffee bar:


5.  I love being a mother so much!  Being Isaac's mom is my favorite thing in the world and I can't wait to be mom to another little boy or girl.

Some things have changed a lot in the past four years and some things are still the same.  As we move forward in the adoption process we appreciate all the prayers you can send our way.  We also ask for prayers for the future birth family and baby.  Our last adoption process was a whirlwind that went by more quickly than we could ever have imagined.  We have no idea what is in store for us this time but know that it is all in God's timing.

We recently met with an adoption agency and are starting our home study next week.  We are also going to be selling puzzle pieces to help us with the cost of the adoption.  Isaac loves his puzzle that is hanging up in his room which has the names of all the people who helped make his adoption possible and we look forward to having the same in the next little ones room.

  
Isaac's Puzzle Hanging Up In His Room


Thanks again for all the prayers and we will continue to update this blog as the process moves along!

Grace and peace,
Cassidy

Comments

Popular Posts