Our Baby's First Business Card

For the next couple of weeks/months/whatevers, we are in the fundraising mode for the adoption.  It's amazing how generous our friends and family have already been and we thank God for all of you.  We've received such encouraging cards, notes, and messages...it's quite overwhelming...in a good way.

Two weeks ago, we got word that a previous church Cassidy and I served had a dinner to raise funds for the adoption process.  We are so encouraged by their response and look forward to welcoming a child into our home in their honor.

It's really cool (I have no other adjectives....sorry) to see God at work through groups of people as they help us by fundraising as well.  Next month, the yoga group at our church is donating the $ they receive for the classes they teach.  What a huge blessing!  

So to help get the word out about this site, we designed a business card.  These can be handed out to those that may want to just check in on how the process is going.  Here it is:



I say "for the adoption process" a lot, but one day all of this won't be for a process.  The monies raised will be a beautiful little one.  So, I'll leave you with this lovely verse:

“And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.”  Matthew 18:5       

Thank you for joining our journey and for welcoming a child in the name of Christ!
   

Comments

Popular Posts