Application......check!

Brian-----

Today, I dropped off what I'm sure is to be the first of many rounds of paperwork to the Children's Home Society.  It was an exciting feeling knowing that the process is now going to be underway.  There is a weight that has been lifted off of my shoulders and the relief is lovely.  I'm sure there will be other responsibilities to carry soon, but for now the ball is not in our court.

Speaking of court, I have had the opportunity for the past couple of weeks to be the Arnold Marlins Basketball Team Chaplain!  I've enjoyed every minute of getting to see this team come together.  Their coach is an outstanding influence on these young men.  It is a privilege to serve them.

I never thought of myself as someone to get into basketball.  However, 2 games in and I'm hooked.  Coach even gave me this pullover thing with the Arnold "A" and the word "Basketball."  Yeah, I'm a nerd, but these guys are outstanding.

Now the waiting game begins.  I've read and heard many people talk about how long the process can take and how they never thought things would progress.  For now, I'm grateful for the time Cassidy and I have together.

Grace and Peace,
Brian

Comments

Popular Posts